Civil Rights Violations Online Intake Form

MaleFemalePrefer not to say



Before contacting the Texas Civil Rights Project, please note the following guidelines.


First, we do not handle the following types of cases: criminal defense; parole; family law (including child support, child custody, and divorce); immigration (except for immigrant survivors of abuse cases); insurance issues or IRS and tax issues. If you need assistance with one of these types of cases, you should call the State Bar of Texas Lawyer Referral Service at 1-­800-­252-­9690 and ask for an attorney in your area.


Second, filling out this form does not form an attorney­-client relationship, nor does it guarantee that TCRP will help you in any way.


Third, we are a small non­profit organization, dedicated to using legal advocacy to empower Texas communities and create policy change. We ultimately pursue a small fraction of cases that come in through our public intake process.