Generation Justice is igniting the next generation of civil rights leaders, through outreach, advocacy and legal action!
Being a member of Generation Justice is an opportunity to join TCRP in the fight for civil rights: to expanding voting rights, to challenging the injustices in our broken criminal justice system, and to advancing racial and economic justice in Texas.
Generation Justice is a membership-based initiative within the Texas Civil Rights Project. Through a series of events, programmatic update calls, and networking opportunities with like-minded young people, Generation Justice gives you access to the tools and community you need to be an active participant in the fight for civil rights.
Together we are fighting to protect and advance civil rights for all Texans.
Membership in generation justice gives you access to a variety of programming on pressing issues related to civil rights in Texas, from the local to the national including but not limited to:
- Generation Justice Action Alerts and Breaking News
- A Generation Justice Quarterly Newsletter
- Programmatic Update Calls featuring in-depth discussions of our current casework
- Networking and open house events at the Texas Civil Rights Project offices
- Discounted tickets to the annual Bill of Rights Dinner in November